Add a little Spring to your step. Available for a limited time.
Strawberry Basil Smash
Fresh Strawberries - 2, 1 for drink & 1 for garnish
Fresh Basil Leaves - 3 each torn
Ice - 2 cups
Fresh Squeezed Lime - 1 Tablespoon
Simple Syrup - 1 Tablespoon
Strawberry Puree - 1 Tablespoon
Rum - 1.50 Fluid Oz
Ginger Beer - 1 Fluid Oz
1. Drop half of a strawberry into pint glass with the torn basil leaves, top with ice and muddle.
2. Add the lime juice, simple syrup, strawberry puree and rum.
3. Shake hard and pour into a glass.
4. Top with ginger beer and garnish with a remaining strawberry on the rim of the glass.
5. Top with ice if needed and serve.