What’s the secret behind our Bella Chopped Salad? Find out in the latest video by Chris Olsen.
Chris here! First, we want to say THANK YOU to all our new subscribers online. If you’re new here, we send out monthly newsletters (which you can join here) to our #fondifamily with videos, cooking tips & secrets, the latest happenings, + blogs about our favorite topic, pizza.
Second, in this edition, we are taking you with us behind our pantry to share with you what makes our Bella Chopped Salad one our our house specialities.
A.K.A. Bella or Chop Chop.
So many of you have asked us over the years “why’s this salad soooo good?” While we can’t just divulge all our secretes and give you the entire recipe, our pizza ancestors have allowed us to share with you the basics to making the dressing.
Watch our latest video where I show you how we make the Bella Chopped Salad dressing from scratch – everyday. Curious what else we serve up? View the rest of our menu here.
Bella Chopped Salad Recipe by Fondi Pizzeria
Course: Lunch, Dinner
Cuisine: Salad, Italian
Difficulty: Easy to Medium
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 0 min
- Mixing Bowl
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Black Pepper
- Kosher Salt
- Lemon Juice
- Egg Yolk
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Use an immersion blender, mixer, or whisker to emulsify all ingredients together.
- After 1 minute of blending on high, slowly add your olive oil.
- Keep the mixture thick by not adding too much olive oil.
- Use as a dressing on your favorite salads.
- Store in your refrigerator for up to 3 days.